Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Inactivity is stifling. I think I'm going to post a handful of demos within a week or so to clear my head. I've actually been writing a ton lately; I've got my hand in a few fires so I'm interested in seeing what develops.

Does anyone else use last.fm? It's another one of those music aggregators (like gnoosic), only it's very sophisticated. You actually download a plugin for winamp or media player or whatever you use, and it sends song info to the last.fm servers. Once you listen to enough music you get 'neighbors' who are into the same stuff as you and the program is able to make suggestions as to what else you might like. For all I know I'm the last person to know about this, so sorry if you wasted your time reading this paragraph.

My only New Year's resolution is to write more often in this news section.

No comments:

Post a Comment