Wednesday, March 1, 2006

I'm going to renege on my promise to post all my songs on my site. My original thought was: the more songs available, the more likely that someone will hear a song they like and pass the word on. I was hoping to generate enough traffic to my site that I could eventually get signed to a label.

That's not my goal anymore. I don't want to be on a label, aside from my own (or a friend's), and thankfully the internet makes the traditional music model unnecessary. So, within a few days I will be removing a bunch of mp3s from the site. They'll still be plenty left up, more so than your average band's site, but download everything now if you haven't already done so.

I updated the site big time the other day - let me know if it looks messed up on your computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment