Friday, January 26, 2007


Watch 'The Wire'. Just do as I say. It's on HBO. Better yet, if you're planning on buying anything for $50 or more in the near future, do not buy that thing and instead purchase the first season of the show. Do it. Buy The Wire. I just finished episode 9 and I've never seen anything like it. The show has been called THE BEST SHOW ON TV by TIME, Entertainment Weekly, The Gaurdian, the Chicago Tribune, Slate, the San Francisco Chronicle and the Philadelphia Daily News (according to wikipedia). Feel free to add LostonPurpose.com to that list. In my experience, this is one of the few things that has ever lived up to my expectations - not even the Mona Lisa managed that. Watch the show. Make it a priority. After two episodes it will become a priority. I hardly ever watch TV, but this show rules. Trust me.

No comments:

Post a Comment