Friday, January 2, 2009

Welcome to 2009

I haven't posted since late October. This is due to two things:

1. I wanted to leave the last post at the top since it's a sort-of-unofficial release.

2. I got busy with two new projects.

One of the projects is a new band I joined, which is sounding really good. The other is another solo side project... which I am doing under an alter ego. A pen name, if you will.

I've been writing new Lost on Purpose songs throughout, although I haven't had time to record anything. Until yesterday.

This is a VERY rough demo. I know I always say that, but I think you'll see that I just threw down a few tracks to set up the song structure. That being said, I kind of like how simple and sparse it is.

Young Forever

1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year, Will! Been listening to Ben Folds and watching Wes Anderson movies? Like the new song... hope all is well out west.

    ReplyDelete