Thursday, March 20, 2008

Almost there


Nearly finished with the score for my friends' film. That, and a few visits from friends and family, has been taking up all my free time recently.

For whatever reason I've become obsessed with a few songs. It started two months ago with "I Stand Corrected" and "Wolcott" by Vampire Weekend, then transitioned (big time) to one of my favorite songs of all time, "Let Down" by Radiohead. Then I listened to "Med Blodnasir" by Sigur Ros in my car ad nauseum, and today on the way to work it was "Tired of Sex" by Weezer three times in a row... and it's going to be three more times on the way back home. What the hell is wrong with me?

Also, I've become a gardening fiend once again, although I'm avoiding the pitfalls that I stumbled over last year. And I bought an olive tree online for $38. Seriously, what am I doing?

No comments:

Post a Comment