Tuesday, March 25, 2008

A New Era


This is going to be a great post.

First of all, the above picture is the newest member of Lost on Purpose... and I think I can die now. I wanted to play the drums long before I ever thought of playing guitar, and thanks to my Rock Band skills I decided I was finally ready to take the plunge, thus fulfilling a lifelong goal. I played for four straight hours on Sunday. These things are bad ass.

Also of note, Euradionantes (a radio station in Nantes) has added three LOP tracks to their playlist: a pencil without lead, return and the 70s. Perhaps this will precede a Fall European tour? I think I could get away with that.

Will post when the songs start getting played. It's a good station though, so I recommend checking it out immediately.

Lastly, I've pretty much finished that soundtrack I keep mentioning. Now you can check out my Reason skills:

The Quest

There's a gap in the middle where it kind of dies down, so feel free to fast forward through that.

No comments:

Post a Comment