Thursday, September 30, 2010

Getting Close

I don't think I've ever been so busy. The number of things I've gotten done in the past two weeks is mind boggling - the past three days even more so. I want to finish up three songs very badly but realistically I'll only be able to get rough mixes out. Oh, and I've been trying to finish up videos for two of them too. Those are rough as well (one is about 10% done).

On top of that I'm in San Diego right now. I have to do 'real work' here tomorrow (Thursday). Then on Friday I fly to San Francisco for the day, also for 'work'. The following day I fly out of LAX to Narita. This is insane.

All I want to do is music though. If I had it my way I'd work on nothing else until my flight. But it's better to be massively busy than not busy at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment