Monday, March 12, 2007


Yesterday I scored 5 goals in my weekly soccer pickup game. I am much more proud of that than I should be. And now I have announced it to the world, or at least the two people who read this.

Saturday I added some much-needed (keyboard) strings to a couple songs. I think there are a few more that could use some digitally-produced sounds to fill in some gaps. After that I'm having a friend come over and record some drums - a first for LOP recordings. We'll see how it goes (I don't know if I'll be able to get good sounds with my equipment/technical know-how).
Aside from the above I still have a few vocal overdubs to do, and I need to replace guitar parts here and there. Then after mixing, I will be done.
A while ago I said I'd post a few demos/works in progress, but I haven't done that. I would still like to, but I don't think I'll be able to decide on just one or two songs. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment