Thursday, June 28, 2007


Big day today with the NBA draft about to start in an hour. The Cavs are not in the draft at all, but there is word that they are trying to get in to draft Jared Dudley. This makes me happy, as the Wages of Wins metric has Dudley near the top of his class. Seeing as how he's predicted to go in the bottom of the first round, this would be a tremendous steal for the Cavs. Huge. Between him and Shannon Brown we might just have something at SG in the future. My Dad reports that the Ohio papers are admitting the Hughes experiment is over. This bodes well...

Yesterday's Europe post has me itching to go back. Today's the last day for the ridiculous plane ticket deal...

After the draft I'm going to post some predictions for next year. Of course, there will/should also be major trade shakedowns that will happen in the months to come that will change things. Basically I want to make predictions based on Win Score that will (hopefully) help prove the value of statistical analysis. This will be a difficult undertaking, but I accept the mantle.

No comments:

Post a Comment