Saturday, July 21, 2007

Hey I can post from China! I'm in Beijing right now and have to fill up another 20 minutes of internet time. It's strange; blogger.com is owned by google so they're both under the same account, but the computer I'm using is English so google looks fine, but blogger is all Chinese. Luckily the site layout is the same.

It's Sunday morning right now, but late night Saturday back in LA. We just took a walk while waiting for our tour to begin and we bought a gatorade, a tea drink and a beer for US $1. I can get used to this. We're rich.

Got about 2 hours of sleep on the plane, which took off at 2 AM Saturday morning. I feel fine right not but I'm scared I'm going to crash in a few hours while at the Summer Palace.

Probably won't be any more posts til I'm back.

No comments:

Post a Comment