Wednesday, February 2, 2011

New Era

I don't think this title is too dramatic, do you?

I haven't been this musically productive in years. I'm recording and mixing at an alarming rate. And I think I've finally reached the limits of my recording setup - I know what I want, and I think I know how to get the sounds, but it's just not possible with my equipment. Thus I will forever be an indie darling.

But I do have this bad boy on the way.


What a doucher. I'm going to take a picture just like this when I get the thing.

It's a Mackie Blackjack. It's not alliterative and it doesn't rhyme, but it's close to both. I don't know if there's a word for that.

It's an analog/digital input device. It's no big deal but considering that my current input device is circa 2000 this should be a big leap for my sound.

Next on the list is a new laptop and a new mic.

No comments:

Post a Comment