Tuesday, April 10, 2007




I'm beginning to start thinking about maybe trying to possibly commence writing a blog post every single day. I'm not committing to anything here! I'm just saying. It could happen, once I manage to start considering the possibility. I think it would be hard to come up with something interesting to say every day, especially during the (work) week. On the plus side, I have well over a thousand pictures to use - that's more than three years of posts right there.
The Cleveland Indians home opener was over the weekend, and it got snowed out in the 4th inning. The official AP write up of the non-game includes the following sentence:

"Also, a fan ran onto the field and left a snow angel in right-center before being arrested."
Yep, he's a friend of mine, and currently my sister's roommate. Apparently he doesn't remember much of the incident. That's a great photo though.
Here's a good write up of his heroics:

No comments:

Post a Comment