Wednesday, April 18, 2007


So much for my feeble attempt at posting daily. I intended to write during the day while at work, but work suddenly became actual work and when I did have some spare time it was immediately swallowed up by two new games: World Elite Soccer and Desktop Tower Defense.


Seriously, WES is the greatest fantasy sports game of all time. Even my buddy at work - who is a fantasy nut but doesn't like soccer - is hooked. It doesn't even require that much time... but it can if you want it to, and I got sucked in. DTD is surprising; it seems like a stupid little flash game at first, but turns out to be an incredibly deep puzzle/strategy game and I just. can't. stop.


Luckily neither of these diversions are keeping me from working on the new album; my parents' recent visit took care of that.


I will post a new version of that 'Return' song sometime soon, I've been spending a lot of time on it and it's getting better.
World Elite Soccer - http://64.30.211.196/soccer/

No comments:

Post a Comment