Tuesday, August 7, 2007


It was just brought to my attention that the paypal buttons are not working correctly. Apparently they are still linked to an old email address which is no longer associated with my account, but I have no idea why this did not automatically updated when I switched addresses. I can't tell you how many problems I've had with Paypal... I guess that's what happens when there's no real competition.

You can still buy things, but I think you'll have to manually send the payment to the lostonpurpose at hotmail dot com address until I get the site fixed.

Also, I took a look at my t-shirt stock and I'm way low on a bunch of sizes, and alternative apparel recently decided to triple their prices. (I'm not sure what they're the alternative to anymore). So I need to find a new supplier.

I should have the Paypal issue fixed in a day or two, and hopefully I'll have a new shipment of t-shirts on the way by the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment