Friday, August 24, 2007


You know what? I'm just going to start linking to Bill Harris' blog on Fridays. At the end of each week he posts a bunch of interesting links he's received from readers. They run the gamut from video game news/stories to technological and sociological insights to fantastic profiles of people and events - pretty much everything I'm interested in, basically. The blog is called Dubious Quality (the most inappropriate title possible).

Just for the heck of it, here's a link I've posted many times before: The Wages of Wins. This site will fundamentally change the way you look at professional sports - and by extension, the nature of human interaction and individual performance. You won't get all that out of it in just one sitting though. I've been reading the blog for nearly a year now.

In other news, doing 'real' screen printing is much more complicated than I anticipated. I'm nearly finished with the album design but now I have to figure out how to enact it. Anyone have a photo emulsion setup I can borrow?

No comments:

Post a Comment