Tuesday, August 28, 2007


We finished the second season of The Wire last week, and on Sunday I finished the Harry Potter series. I mention this because these are two of the greatest works of art I've ever had the pleasure of experiencing. Words won't do them justice; if you haven't seen the show or read the book it would behoove you to start doing so immediately. Otherwise you're missing out, kind of like how I didn't see Fletch until I was 20 years old. After that viewing it was like a whole new world of movie quotes and inside jokes opened up to me.

Ok so it's not that similar to the aforementioned classics but you get the idea.

I am flying to Guadalajara, "the most Mexican of all Mexican cities" on Friday. We're just going to hang out. Between this and China and the rest of the 1,100 photos from Europe that I haven't posted yet I'm going to have to start writing five posts a day to catch up. Or I can post multiple pictures per day...

No comments:

Post a Comment