Thursday, May 10, 2007


Stat check:

Since 1st was released* the Earth has orbited the Sun 3 3/4 times. Likewise, the Moon has orbited Earth 45 times, so it's been 45 'Moons', or 'Months' in English. (Thanks to my Aztec warrior friend Quizhotepl for this explanation).


In the past 45 months, including the songs on the forthcoming CD, I have released 46 songs. So by the time the new CD is released it will still be about a song a month. I can't believe that. It doesn't feel like I'm writing a quality song a month (quality being a severely debatable term when it comes to my songs). It's really been like 9 songs a month for 5 months and then 40 months of anxiety and worry over my lack of output and effort.


Well, here's to another 12 songs in the coming year.


(* ie - mailed out to reviewers as a CD-R)

Yesterday's post doesn't have any spacing between paragraphs. I can't figure out why that happens sometimes, but I'm guessing it has something to do with when I upload the pictures to Blogger.

I play a lot of soccer, but this kid blows my mind. I've never seen anything like it. You will sit in stunned silence after clicking the link, I guaratee it.


No comments:

Post a Comment